David helps companies create great products for technical audiences by combining APIs, SDKs, and documentation.
Recent clients include ScyllaDB, Alation, and NEM. Before becoming an independent consultant, he worked in the intersection of software engineering, product, and marketing for the last nine years.
Graduated from Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, David holds a degree in Informatics Engineering. He enjoys contributing to open-source projects and writes about API Design, Developer Experience (DX), and Docs as Code at The Software Documentation Blog.
- Documenting software products: platforms, libraries, APIs, SDKS, ...
- Defining writing practices, standards, and procedures.
- Setting up developer portals and documentation sites.
- Autogenerating documentation from code.
- Developing tools to boost developers' productivity.
- Docs as Code
- Test-driven development
- Behaviour-driven development
- Agile development
- HTML5, SCSS & TypeScript
- MySQL & PostgreSQL
- Git & GitHub
- OpenAPI & AsyncAPI specification
- reStructuredText, MarkDown & AsciiDoc
- Sphinx, Docusaurus & Antora
- Stoplight, Postman & ReDoc
- Vale linter
- Django, Django REST & Flask
- Angular & ReactiveX
- Bootstrap & TailwindCSS
- DigitalOcean, Google Cloud & AWS
- GitHub Pages & Actions
- NEM, Symbol & MultiChain